Thursday, April 18, 2013

Oh I Wish


Oh I wish it so much
That love could be without
Lines, directions, destinations;
Yes, I wish it was true
That we could spend the nights
In whispers, or maybe
Without speaking at all
With our eyes and lips doing all the work
As my fingers walk
On your shoulder
Through your hair
On the moonlit skin, so fair!



Now the stars are all falling
And i am on the floor, crawling
Don't you know how hard it is
To smile and smooth out the crease
Life is so very funny, you see
When you want to go, you ain't free
And after you make a wish for something
To happen, you wish you wished nothing. Nothing at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vengeance

Now I’m more than a quarter of A century old, And I often think I’ve wasted All my gold; Wish I had got a different, some Other ...